Medical Science Liaison RNAi North Germany
A world-leading pharma company is looking for an experienced Medical Science Liaison in Germany. You will be responsible for managing and executing field medical activities that support the Medical Affairs strategies.
- Develop professional relationships with KOLs in core therapeutic areas of the business.
- Identify investigator-initiated study (IIS) opportunities and will act as the primary conduit and work directly with the investigator during the IIS
- Report emerging clinical trends
- Assist in development of advisory boards, symposia and publication planning
- Support the Medical Affairs Manager and/or Medical Lead to develop appropriate strategic and tactical plans (e.g. MAC) for the country/cluster and/or program
- Support the Medical Affairs Manager and/or Medical Lead in the review of the promotional material (MRCP) of the country/cluster and/or program and in local language
- Be the team expert on all aspects of the MSL role including: process improvements and sharing of best practice
- Foster a collaborative working relationship with Medical Representatives and Commercial colleagues to ensure strategies and business plans are both patient and business focused
- Work with the office-based medical affairs team to bring the voice of the field-based MSL into strategy development and material creation
- Provide accurate and fair-balanced medical and scientific education using literature, summaries of publications, education and presentation scientific materials and presentations to external and internal customers both proactively and in response to requests for information
- Participate in training sessions, deliver clinical/scientific presentations and attend medical congresses and company-sponsored scientific symposia.
- Ensure relevant and appropriate responses to customer medical inquiries
- Maintain a level of expertise in the evolving scientific / therapeutic area and in competitor medicines
- Be compliant to Ethics, Compliance and internal policies
Skills and Requirements
- Formal medical, clinical or scientific education and/or relevant experience.
- Degree in medical/natural science (PhD, MD) is preferred.
- MSL experience strongly preferred within the health care industry.
- Clinical trial experience with working knowledge of GCP is beneficial.
- Experience with literature review, synthesis and analysis
- Experience in public presentation required
- Time and territory management skills required
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.