Medical Science Liaison, Rare Diseases (North UK)
Proclinical are recruiting for a Medical Science Liaison, Rare Diseases (North UK) to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in North England or Scotland.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Familiarity within the NHS and UK healthcare system.
- A valid UK driving license.
- Based in the area stated.
- Familiarity as an MSL.
- Past involvement working within rare diseases would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of new product launches in an MSL role.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ed White at +44 203 854 2622.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.