Medical Science Liaison Oncology South Germany
A commercial-stage medical device manufacturer is seeking to hire a Medical Science Liaison Oncology to their office in South Germany. The organisation develops novel, proprietary therapies for treating cancer and tumour. With offices spanning across Europe, Asia, and the U.S., this is an exciting company to work with and provide invaluable support to their team.
As a Medical Science Liaison (MSL) you can use your scientific and medical expertise in a targeted and efficient manner and also expand it continuously.
- Cooperating with specialists and opinion leaders in the field of oncology.
- Building new relationships with regional and national stakeholders.
- Close cooperation with internal departments regarding the location strategy and identification of clinical topics and research opportunities.
- Ensuring the exchange of current scientific information between internal and external partners and initiating scientific programs, studies, symposia and seminars.
- Participating in medical and scientific conferences in Germany and abroad.
- Close cooperation with the MSL team in other European countries.
- Supporting product launch activities and developments as well as the implementation of regional launch strategies.
- Organising and participating in product and medical training for medical professionals through clinical activities on-site, in external centres, professional associations and at conferences.
Skills and Requirements:
- Doctorate in science, medicine or pharmacy required.
- Research experience in the field of solid tumours or neuro-oncology very much desired.
- Experience in planning and initiating projects advantageous.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Fluent spoken and written German and English skills.
- Willingness to travel intensively and a high degree of flexibility.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kain Rix at 0203 854 2623 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.