Medical Science Liaison (MSL) - Diabetes
One of the largest global pharmaceutical companies is recruiting a Medical Science Liaison (MSL) at their sites in Midlands and North West, UK. This company is committed to developing high-quality medicine to meet real world problems. This is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company.
- Utilising appropriate resources to stay up do date with the scientific literature (e.g. conducting regular literature searches and library research).
- Attending external national and international scientific meetings.
- Meeting with peer group regularly for formal shared learning.
- Facilitating interactions between medical personnel and external investigators.
- Providing recommendations for investigators based on the researcher's interests and qualifications.
- Identifying opportunities for potential external research collaborations.
- Facilitating aspects of the Investigator-Initiated Trial (IIT) process.
- On a limited basis, participating in clinical trial execution, including study development, initiation and close-out activities.
Skills and Requirements:
- Advanced degree in health sciences (PharmD, M.D., Ph.D. in a medically related field). Clinical or therapeutic experience in Diabetes not required but highly valued.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the capability to engage in professional relationship building and networking.
- Intellectual curiosity and intelligence about the field of science/medicine for which they are responsible.
- Highly motivated and capable of comprehending large amounts of scientific content which is then communicated in a clear, concise fashion.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tom Russell at 0203 824 6104 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
An established and leading biotechnology company is currently hiring for a Medical Science Liaison, Infectious Diseases, position.
A global and leading healthcare company is currently recruiting a Medical Scientific Liaison.
An exciting vacancy for a Medical Science Liaison has arisen with an international pharmaceutical company, based in their office in the Madrid.
A leading biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Medical Science Liaison position.
A commercial-stage medical device manufacturer is seeking to hire a Medical Science Liaison Oncology to their office in South Germany.
Hannover (30165), Germany
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit an Haemophilia Medical Science Liaison to their office in Germany.