Medical Science Liaison Manager
An international pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Medical Science Liaison (Medical Science Liaison) Manager, to be based in their office in China. The organisation utilises innovative science into medical solutions that address unmet medical needs. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading company and provide real experience to the team.
- Combining the medical expertise with business insights to develop the medial strategy /plan independently.
- Proactively providing proposals for medical initiatives and execute the medical plan independently, including managing studies, make publication plans, AB meetings, and other medical activities.
Skills and Requirements:
- Relevant experience and training/education.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sara Xu at firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A commercial-stage medical device manufacturer is seeking to hire a Medical Science Liaison Oncology to their office in South Germany.
Hannover (30165), Germany
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit an Haemophilia Medical Science Liaison to their office in Germany.
A pioneering drug delivery technology company is currently recruiting a Medical Science Liaison DACH to their German office.
€0.00 - €80000.00 per annum
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit a Medical Science Liaison to their office in Spain.
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit a Medical Science Liaison Haemophilia to their office in Italy.
An international pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Medical Scientific Liaison in their office in Stockholm.
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit a Medical Science Liaison to their office in Germany.