Medical Science Liaison, Ireland (Rare Disease)
Proclinical are recruiting for a Medical Science Liaison, Ireland (Rare Disease) to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Ireland.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Familiarity within immunology linked fields.
- Acquaintance with discussing and presenting to scientific communities and healthcare professionals.
- Prior involvement working within a pharmaceutical or biotech organisation in a pertinent role would be ideal.
- Reside in NI or Ireland with the right to work.
- A valid driving license.
- Educated to an advanced degree level such as a PhD, PharmD or MD
- Acquaintance working within Ireland and the local healthcare systems.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Edward White at +44 203 854 2622.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.