Medical Science Liaison, Infectious Diseases - Eastern France
An established and leading biotechnology company is currently hiring for a Medical Science Liaison, Infectious Diseases, position. The company's products and services have been used to help care for critically and chronically ill patients. Based in the South-East of France, this is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to a dynamic, fast-paced and progressive workplace.
- Establishing relationships with the main opinion leaders and have a panoramic vision on the VHD market.
- Leading medical information meetings (staff, Adboard, Symposium).
- Engaging in scientific discussions with health professionals on topical subjects related to a specific infectious disease and to the various treatments in order to help doctors make informed decisions, improve clinical practice and care.
- Follow up on newly published data in your area of expertise and communicate on this scientific data.
- Respond to requests for medical information scientifically.
- Support the medical team and management.
- Represent company by participating in congresses, symposia, scientific meetings and other relevant meetings.
- Identify potential speakers and train them on the new data.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Scientific training BAC + 5 (Doctorate of Sciences / Pharmacist / Doctor).
- A first experience of the MSL function and a good knowledge of the hospital environment.
- Excellent ability to communicate on scientific concepts and in public speaking.
- Teamwork in a collaborative spirit.
- Fluent French and English imperative.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Edward White at +44 203 854 2622 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.