Medical Science Liaison
Proclinical are recruiting for a Medical Science Liaison to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in South Korea.
- Construct and uphold reliable and mutually engaging relationships with crucial shareholders.
- You will deliver presentations to pertinent shareholder rendering to allocated medical method formed by the medical affairs lead.
- Enable discussions between HCPs and HCOs, any healthcare decision maker and medical affairs colleagues.
- Accountable for searching actively for shareholder acumens that participate in the development of medical methods and offer these to the business as suitable.
- Collaborate with the local medical team to guarantee tactical acumens production and engagement with HCPs and specifically KOLs are captured, shared and raised as required.
- The ideal candidate will always serve in a manner that is constant with the company values and behaviours.
- Always guarantee compliance with all company policies and processes, pharmaceutical industry codes of practice, as well as Korean laws/guidelines.
- Contribute to all compliance training aligned with timelines and code of practice needs.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a pharmacy doctor or an advanced degree level in any other life science such as biology, chemistry, etc.
- Demonstrable experience ideally within a pharmaceutical organisation.
- Familiarity with clinical research and/or pharmaceutical organisations in an MSL role or any other pertinent role.
- Familiarity with influenza, infectious diseases, epidemiology, vaccines, public health and the Korea health care system.
- Fluency in both Korean and English.
- Willing to travel for business needs up to 60%-80% of the time.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Interpersonal abilities.
- Able to both comprehend and reply to numerous customers' demands both internally and externally.
- Capable of managing conflicting interests in a constructive manner.
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to prioritise workload and make good judgments.
- Able to work in a matrixed, multidisciplinary team.
- A flexible individual with the ability to work well with others as well as resolve issues.
- Works well with others.
- A self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Self-aware and driven as well as customer focused.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Cherry Medrano at email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.