Medical Science Liaison
Proclinical are recruiting for a Medical Science Liaison to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in South Korea.
- Serve as a representative medical affair externally to form and uphold medical relationships with Kols, HCPs and crucial accounts on behalf of the business.
- Implement country medical plans locally by representing the medical experts in Tas and products via scientific engagement with the medical community.
- You will share scientific acumens from medical community interactions with both local and international medical teams, guaranteeing capturing field medical knowledge.
- Work alongside colleagues and partners in developing and executing local brand method.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a medical or life science field such as medicine, pharmacy, biology/biochemistry, etc.
- Demonstrable experience within a pharma either locally, regionally or internationally.
- Familiarity in an MSL/field medical role in a pharmaceutical organisation.
- Exhibited acquaintance within KOL, HCP or medical community encounters.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Fluency in both Korean and English.
- Computer literacy.
- Prior involvement in displaying public scientific presentations.
- Willing to travel for business needs up to 60% of the time.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Cherry Medrano at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.