Medical Science Liaison
A large global biotechnology company working within the fields of neurodegenerative diseases, is recruiting for a Medical Science Liaison to join their dynamic team in Ireland.
- Acts as a trusted and credible scientific discussion partner by engaging in scientific exchange with HCPs/ stakeholders as appropriate
- Discussion and education within the product label and relevant Disease Areas
- Discussion which may cover both approved and non-approved products and wider Disease Area literature
- Legitimate exchange of medical and scientific information during the development of a medicine for the purpose of information gathering from groups such as medical experts/KMEs
- To work with the cross-functional office team in the Irish affiliate as a member of the Irish Operational team
- Support KAM training & activities as appropriate
- Support the development and support of national disease registries and medical congresses as appropriate
- Support on-going and future company sponsored trials
- To respond to requests for investigator sponsored research in line with company procedure
Skills and Requirements
- BSc; Pharmacist, PhD, or postgraduate qualification in a relevant scientific field
- Min 2+ years' experience in Biosimilars or Medical Affairs within the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in providing clinical data and disease area training to both medical and non-medical colleagues
- Ability to work autonomously, in a field-based setting whilst contributing positively to the Medical Affairs team
- Experience of working in a matrix management environment
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Terence Au at 02038618605 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.