Medical Science Liaison
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Medical Science Liaison for a biotechnology company located in the mid-west. Successful candidate will strategically support the medical and scientific objectives of the Oncology's development programs. The MSL is responsible for identifying, developing and managing peer-to-peer relationships with a variety of healthcare professionals including oncologists, hematologists, pathologists, as well as basic scientists, in academic and community practices.
- Establish and maintain scientific relationships with national, regional, and local opinion leaders in addition to other healthcare providers
- Respond to unsolicited requests and engage in meaningful, peer-to-peer scientific exchange of complex medical and scientific information with the oncology, hematology, pathology, and pediatric community
- Keep abreast of medical and scientific developments in the designated therapeutic area by continuously reviewing literature in the field, monitoring competitor activities, networking with experts and attending relevant conferences
- Provide educational meeting support at scientific congresses
- Provide internal stakeholders with feedback and insights from interactions and discussions with HCPs.
- Deliver approved medical/scientific presentations to internal & external stakeholders
- Facilitation of investigator-initiated trials (ISTs)
- Collaborate with clinical development to enhance patient enrollment in sponsored clinical trials with site recommendations and maintaining contact with investigators participating in our ongoing trials
- Lead the planning and execution of subject matter expert meetings/advisory boards
- Collaborate with cross functional partners on internal projects and external initiatives
- Support medical/scientific training of cross functional teams
- Adhere to corporate and healthcare compliance guidance in all activities, including those related to clinical trials, scientific interactions with internal and external groups, and responses to unsolicited requests for medical/scientific information
Skills and Requirements:
- PharmD, PhD, or MD preferred, Advanced degree nurses, NPs, PAs, or those with a master's degree in life sciences with clinical research experience may also apply
- 5+ years of experience in the biotech or pharmaceutical industry in Medical Affairs
- Oncology /Hematology experience
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills and demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic, team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated self-starter and team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interpret key scientific data and translate findings to meet educational and research needs
- Able to ensure compliance with corporate rules and government regulations
- Extensive travel is required as part of this position (60%)
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Ella Jobson at (+1) 646-868-5142 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A global and leading healthcare company is currently recruiting a Medical Scientific Liaison.
An exciting vacancy for a Medical Science Liaison has arisen with an international pharmaceutical company, based in their office in the Madrid.
A leading biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Medical Science Liaison position.
Up to £60000.00 per annum
One of the largest global pharmaceutical companies is recruiting a Medical Science Liaison (MSL) at their sites in Midlands and North West, UK.
A commercial-stage medical device manufacturer is seeking to hire a Medical Science Liaison Oncology to their office in South Germany.
Hannover (30165), Germany
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit an Haemophilia Medical Science Liaison to their office in Germany.
A pioneering drug delivery technology company is currently recruiting a Medical Science Liaison DACH to their German office.