Medical Science Liaison Alzheimer's
Proclinical are looking for a talented Medical Science Liaison who specialises in Alzheimer's to join a biotechnology company. This Medical Science Liaison will utilize their scientific expertise to gather medical insights and to support research/data generation initiatives.
- Acts as a trusted and credible medical science discussion partner by engaging in scientific/ medical exchange with HCPs/ stakeholders as appropriate (including use of digital tools to connect virtually)
- Develops current and future thought leaders in academic and clinical medicine at local, regional, and national levels in line with KME hub plans
- Gathers medical insights to inform MA activities and to support research/data generation initiatives
- Stays up to date with therapy advances, current research, medical scientific knowledge and detailed knowledge on products & relevant disease areas
- May support Medical Research activities (link with GCDO functions e.g., CRCL), internal training and external education
- Appropriately interacts and collaborates with other internal functions (e.g., market access, PPGA or regulatory affairs)
- Provides expertise to HCPs and other stakeholders who wish to present data on Alzheimer's disease and related Biogen products
- Executes tactics in line with the UK Medical Affairs plan for AD, examples would include delivery of medical education activities and support for advisory boards
Skills and Requirements
- BSc; Advanced terminal degree preferred (MD, PhD, PharmD, DNP in medical specialty) or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Min 2+ years' experience in an MSL or equivalent role with experience of working pre-licence.
- Demonstrable MSL Excellence behaviours and acquired knowledge, skills/competencies and credibility to the degree expected at this job level.
- Experience of working in the Alzheimer's therapeutic area or Neurology preferred.
- An understanding of drug development through clinical research
- Experience of virtual interactions with HCPs
- Project management experience
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tom Russell on +44 203 8246 104 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.