A brilliant biopharmaceutical company is looking for a Medical Monitor to join their dynamic team in Zurich. This is an amazing chance to develop and diversify your portfolio and be driven by world leading science.
- Responsible for the oversight of protocol exemptions, protocol violations, protocol eligibility issues and accepted medications.
- The Medical Monitor will report to and will be supervised by the VP Clinical Development, within the CMA Department.
- The Medical Monitor will provide medical expertise to the study team during key activities, in accordance to program scope, and performing the required duties with the highest standard of quality.
- Will be responsible to support review and approve the key documents such as protocol and clinical study report, and to review study level data.
- Medical Monitor will be responsible to collaborate with cross-functional individuals (e.g. Clinical Operations, Medical Affairs, Safety/Pharmacovigilance, Regulatory,) in support of project deliverables.
- The Medical Monitor should be able to work independently as well as feel comfortable in being part of a multifunctional team.
- A proven track record of communication, interpersonal, organisational, and cross functional collaboration skills are expected.
Skills and Requirements
- Medical Degree with registration Certificate, any further specialisation is desirable but not essential
- 3-5 years experience of the Pharma Industry, minimum 2 years as a Medical Monitor and experience of working with Clinical Data in this capacity
- Fluent English
- A desire to work in a agile smaller biotech environment with a highly cross-functional attitude and great progression potential.
- Ability to work in Switzerland and the EU without visa restriction
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Edward White at +44 203 854 2622 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.