Medical Manager Rare Diseases
An internationally known biotechnology company has an opening for a Medical Manager position at their London office. The company has a strong reputation for developing innovative therapies for neurological diseases and employs approximately 7,000 people worldwide.
- Conduct Material review and certification.
- Co-create material to support internal and external stakeholders.
- Act as Compliant Digital SMA material lead.
- Find compliant solutions to fulfil patient, clinician, and company needs.
- Drive strategy for early diagnosis.
- Contribute to local and international congresses.
- Head office medical affairs activities, strategy, and budgeting.
Skills and Requirements:
- Ideally, Higher degree of medical or scientific discipline (Pharm D or PhD, MBChB or equivalent). Bachelors or Masters may be considered.
- At least 2 years' experience in either/both medical affairs/medical field role in industry.
- Final Signatory or potential to become one.
- A hunger for scientific knowledge.
- Capability of maintaining an exemplary level of scientific expertise allowing pertinent and up to date interactions to answer the needs solicited by HCPs
- Autonomous in medical event organisation
- Strong customer orientation, externally focused mindset, and science oriented.
- Excellence in execution.
- Medical/scientific experience in neurosciences.
- Appropriate skills and knowledge in Research, Pharmacovigilance, Legal, and Pharmaceutical Compliance.
- Ability to support and set up an annual medical action plan, in line with medical strategy, integrating regular cross-functional coordination with the other departments within the company.
- Capacity for critical analysis and synthesis.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tom Russell at +44 203 824 6104 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An oncology-focused biopharmaceutical company dedicated to improving the lives of patients with cancer is advertising a vacancy for a Medical Affairs Expanded Access Manager.
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Global Medical Lead Rare Immunology to their office in Switzerland.
An internationally known biotechnology company has an opening for a Early Access Program Lead job at their Zurich office.
€0.00 - €110000.00 per annum
München (81249), Germany
A leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics is advertising a vacancy for a Medical Affairs Manager - Rare Diseases position.