Medical Information Specialist
Proclinical is seeking a Medical Information Specialist for a global pharmaceutical company located in Princeton, NJ.
As the Medical Information Specialist, you will analyze and summarize available data and creates / authors responses to unsolicited inquiries from healthcare professionals, institutions, and/or payors requesting medical information about products, communicates with HCPs in response to unsolicited inquiries, and Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to ensure consistent, accurate communication of medical and drug information.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Provides verbal, written, and on-demand video responses to unsolicited medical and technical inquiries about company products from HCPs, institutions, and/or payors
- Creates and/or revises standard and custom medical information responses for use in responding to existing and anticipated medical and technical inquiries from HCPs
- Assists field medical colleagues who receive unsolicited inquiries and request medical information support
- Revises and/or adds to content in comprehensive evidence-based medical information (e.g., clinical overviews, formulary dossiers, online evidence repository)
- Ensures compliance with FDA requirements as they affect Medical Communications; responses must be accurate, up-to-date, balanced, and scientific.
- As needed, provides review for Promotional Review Board pieces containing relevant medical content.
- Provides related medical support, which may include but is not limited to: Creating/revising Customer Care Center scripts, internal product training, staffing medical booths at meetings/conventions, global alignment of medical information standards and best practices.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS within scientific or medical discipline with a minimum of seven years of relevant professional experience or PharmD / MD / DO with a minimum of two years of relevant professional experience (e.g. academic, clinical or industry experience); post-doctoral fellowship may be substituted for professional experience, as appropriate
- Detail-oriented with demonstrated editorial skills
- Literature search and assessment skills
- Prior experience in endocrinology or hemostasis therapy areas preferred
- Strong presentation skills (knowledge of PowerPoint required)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Shannon Briggs at +(1) 215-531-6914 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.