Medical Information Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Medical Information Specialist with a global pharmaceutical company located in Plainsboro, NJ. Successful candidate will analyze and summarize available data and create/author responses to unsolicited inquiries from healthcare professionals, institutions, and/or payors requesting medical information about products, communicate with HCPs in response to unsolicited inquiries, and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure consistent, accurate communication of medical and drug information.
- Provide verbal, written, and on-demand video responses to unsolicited medical and technical inquiries about products from HCPs, institutions, and/or payors.
- Create and/or revise standard and custom medical information responses for use in responding to existing and anticipated medical and technical inquiries from HCPs.
- Assist field medical colleagues who receive unsolicited inquiries and request medical information support.
- Revise and/or adds to content in comprehensive evidence-based medical information (e.g., clinical overviews, formulary dossiers, online evidence repository).
- Perform quality assurance review of after-hours calls handled by vendor and serves as backup for complex after hours inquiries from healthcare professionals.
- Ensure compliance with FDA requirements as they affect Medical Communications; responses must be accurate, up-to-date, balanced, and scientific.
- Provide review for Promotional Review Board pieces containing relevant medical content.
- Create/revise Customer Care Center scripts, internal product training, staffing medical booths at meetings/conventions, global alignment of medical information standards and best practices.
Skills and Requirements:
- PharmD / PhD / MD with a minimum of two years of relevant professional experience (e.g. academic, clinical or industry experience); post-doctoral fellowship may be substituted for professional experience, as appropriate.
- Detail-oriented with demonstrated editorial skills.
- Literature search and assessment skills.
- Prior experience in endocrinology or hemostasis therapy areas preferred.
- Strong presentation skills (knowledge of PowerPoint required).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sarah Beshara at (+1) 267-477-3355 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.