Medical Information Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Medical Information Manager with a pharmaceutical company located in Foster City, CA.
- Utilizing Medical Information Response Documents to provide scientifically balanced responses to external parties (healthcare providers and patients) or internal parties (affiliates and distributors) requesting medical or product information
- Creating or updating medical information response documents
- Researching and creating new scientific responses to unanticipated inquiries
- Maintaining a record of all interactions via a relational database
- Recognizing, obtaining pertinent data on, and accurately transmitting adverse events or product complaints to the appropriate internal departments
- Evaluating drug compendia for accuracy, if applicable
- Attending scientific conferences and answering questions at medical booths
- Developing and communicating metrics for other internal departments
- Reporting adverse events per Standard Operating Procedure
- Leading internal and external QA processes which may include evaluating product inquiry reports, creating a system to solicit feedback, and ensuring consistency of responses
- Interacting with affiliates and ensuring the proper triage of international queries
- Managing employees and/or small teams
- Updates and ensures compliance to Medical Information standard work practices and operating procedures
- Developing departmental strategic initiatives to address major activities within assigned therapeutic area (product launches, labeling updates, etc)
Skills and Requirements:
- Specific Education and Experience Requirements Advanced scientific or medical degree (MD, PhD, PharmD, RN or equivalent) is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in healthcare, pharmaceutical, or medical communications field is preferred.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Bri Copeland at 267-297-3280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.