Medical Information Associate Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Medical Information Associate Manager with a pharmaceutical company located in Santa Monica, CA.
- Utilizing Standard Response Documents (SRDs) and custom responses (CRs) to provide scientifically balanced responses to external parties (healthcare providers and patients) or internal parties (affiliates and distributors) requesting medical or product information
- Creating or updating SRDs
- Researching and creating new scientific responses to unanticipated inquiries
- Maintaining a record of all interactions via a relational database
- Recognizing, obtaining pertinent data on, and accurately transmitting adverse events or product complaints to the appropriate internal departments
- Evaluating drug compendia for accuracy, if applicable
- Attending scientific conferences and answering questions at medical booths
- Developing and communicating metrics for other internal departments
- Reporting adverse events per Standard Operating Procedure
- Leading internal and external QA processes which may include evaluating product inquiry reports, creating a system to solicit feedback, and ensuring consistency of responses
- Interacting with affiliates and ensuring the proper triage of international queries
- Leading the publication update of annual regulatory reports for marketed products, if applicable
- Managing employees and/or small teams
- Updates and ensures compliance to Medical Information standard work practices and operating procedures
- Developing departmental strategic initiatives to address major activities within assigned therapeutic area (product launches, labeling updates, etc)
- Developing and maintaining a deep knowledge of product, disease state and competitor knowledge for assigned therapeutic area
- Critically reviewing, editing, and/or writing scientific documents such reimbursement dossiers, draft manuscripts, and slide sets
Skills and Requirements:
- Advanced scientific or medical degree (MD, PhD, PharmD, RN or equivalent) is preferred. Minimum of 3 years of experience in healthcare, pharmaceutical, or medical communications field is required.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of therapeutic areas in which company is operating
- Strong organization and project planning skills
- Ability to work well in multi-disciplinary teams
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Must have a strong attention to detail, excellent project management and problem-solving skills, and thinks creatively.
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with internal departments and external contacts
- Strong attention to detail, excellent project management and problem-solving skills
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Zachary Hines at 215-531-6914.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.