Medical Education Assistant
Proclinical are recruiting for a Medical Education Assistant to join a medical technology and devices organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in South Korea.
- Work alongside sales & marketing personnel for training products preparation.
- You will prepare date and report for demos and workshops based on Korean sunshine act, KMDIA code.
- Arrange and work on capital & inst. Demo schedule for the product promotion in the field.
- To guarantee proper registration of new products, you will routinely check demos to uphold an optimal quality for field demos.
- The ideal candidate will sales lead share, preparing required technical documents and any other applications.
- Responsible for preparing all required products and tools for workshop.
- Preserve the necessary stock for model workshops.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a relevant field.
- Demonstrable experience working in a pertinent field.
- Works well in a team.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Interpersonal abilities with a customer-focused mindset.
- Knowledge in the English language would be beneficial.
- Computer literacy.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Cherry Medrano at email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.