Are you interested in communicating medical research through writing? A home-base opportunity has arisen for a Medical Writer to join a medical communications company. Their Medical Editors build the gap between scientific documents and medical communications projects. This organisation has an impressive portfolio including pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical-device clients.
This company is one the largest healthcare communications group in the world. With plenty of opportunity to further develop your career. They value determination and a consistent drive to improving skills. Located in the vibrant cities of Amsterdam and London, this organisation offers you the opportunity to work internationally if you wish.
Skills and Requirements
- High-quality medical/scientific copy-editing skills
- Consistent focus on detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues
- Ability to work effectively during periods of high workload
- Ability to deliver requested copy-editing services on time and on budget
- Native English speaker
- Medical/scientific background
- Ability to manage freelance copy editors
- Professional copy-editing experience
Besides outstanding editing and communication skills, candidates should
- Have the ability to self-start, take initiative, and work independently
- Be able to manage multiple assignments in various therapy areas and formats
- Have excellent computer skills (MS Office, Adobe programs, and web research)
- Have outstanding written and communication skills
- Should be able to work to tight deadlines and enjoy working in a multidisciplinary, multicultural team, and with colleagues in remote locations.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.