Medical Director / Principal Medical Writer
Proclinical is partnered with a wonderful, innovative Med Comms company and is proud to present this opportunity to join the American arm of this British agency.
The business has grown rapidly over the last half decade and, in partnership with Proclinical, has added a number of truly outstanding team members who have contributed to the growth and scientific excellence for which this business is now known.
They are looking for a Medical Director / Principal Medical Writer level candidate as they continue to expand, following remarkable levels of new business wins. This is very much an agency on the up, and you can be a part of its next phase of success.
We are open minded about therapy areas and materials, and happy to discuss these with you to determine best fit.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years Med Comms experience
- Ideally experience includes Publications (not a requirement), KOL work, congress materials, slide decks and ad boards.
- PhD is a plus but not a necessity
- Ability to work well in a global team
- Confident and capable of leading projects and being the point person to clients
- Demonstrable adaptability
- VERY Strong salaries on offer plus bonus
- Emphasis on work/life balance
- Award-winning training & development program
- Fully remote roles available, or there are offices scattered across the coast, or a mixture of both
- Surrounded by world class people
- Strong and stable company with 0 redundancies, furloughs or lay-offs last year
- Conversation with George Aldridge to discuss interest, suitability for the position and for a more detailed talk about the opportunity.
I will reach out within 24 hours if we are interested in your candidacy. Please note that due to the volume of applications I receive, it is impossible for me to respond individually to each one. If I have not reached out to you within 48 hours, then please assume that your application has not been successful at this point.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact George Aldridge at (+1) 64 646-779-7967 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.