Medical Director - Oncology
Proclinical are recruiting for a Medical Director - Oncology to join a biotech organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in the UK nationwide.
- Accountable for both forming and growing the operations and procedures of a UK Medical Affairs function and directly guiding the UK Medical Affairs Team.
- Collaborate with regional medical affairs leadership to construct an integrated tactical plan to assist the companies lead asset through approvals and subsequent reimbursement.
- You will develop and guide the medical affairs team.
- Guarantee cross-functional cooperation across brand, product, and regional teams in assistance of launch/post-launch actions.
- Assure understandable scientific discussions and education plans, acumens generation and communication, and pipeline/product assistance.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to an advanced degree level with pertinent work experience which will be taken into consideration.
- Leadership skills within the function and a background in successful launch/product experience.
- Knowledge within the UK Oncology market.
- Familiarity with guiding and handling teams would be beneficial.
- Evidencable entrepreneurial tendency and proactivity with a solid work ethic.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ed White at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.