A large CRO currently have an opening for a Medical Director to join their enthusiastic, dedicated and dynamic team to support our clinical research unit in Prague. In this role you will also be responsible for working in close collaboration with our Early Phase Unit in the Netherlands, this role would offer the opportunity to work in a truly global environment.
- Be responsible for the medical safety of all the subjects that participate in our studies in the Czech Republic.
- Play an important leadership role in assessing whether a compound will be tested in our clinic.
- Lead our Research Physicians and Nurses.
- Assess safety data during the conduct of the study.
- Represent the company towards customers on medical safety aspects of studies.
Skills and Requirements
- MD degree as a Doctor/Physician
- Additional degree in Internal Medicine, Intensive Care or equivalent (e.g. Hepathology, Nephrology) preferred
- Clinical Pharmacology degree / knowledge preferred
- Recent clinical experience
- Work office based from the clinical unit in Prague, Czech Republic
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Terence Au at 02038618605 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.