A global Development and Commercialisation Organisation is looking for an intelligent and dynamic Medical Director to join their office in Germany. This company focuses on clinical strategy and regulatory affairs - it would be an excellent opportunity to join a revolutionary company changing the face of medicine.
- Provide strategic and scientific input to the global health program within the framework to support the further development of our global health strategy in alignment with respective program strategies.
- In collaboration with the Managing Director, steer and oversee all medical activities within ONPG
- Support medical governance within ONPG to ensure that medical affairs processes and all personnel operate to the highest ethical standards, assuring all aspects of medical governance are met
- Work in close collaboration with teams in Japan and US in order to develop and implement strategic direction within relevant therapeutic areas
- Provide medical input and scientific concepts for international clinical trials in cross-functional project teams, external consultants and ethical/regulatory bodies, including the support of registration programs
- Act as an interface with local regulatory authorities and manage relationships with key external authorities
- Partner with Regulatory, Business Development, Market Access and other teams and provide them with scientific advice as needed
- Provide medical affairs support including medical and product-based training, provision of medical information service, etc.
- Provide medical review for assigned regional commercial materials and medical materials for medical and scientific accuracy and consistency
- Interaction with Key Opinion Leaders and patient representative groups
Skills and Requirements
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry.
- Prior Medical Affairs experience is required, a MD is strongly preferred.
- Strong Therapeutic Area knowledge and previous experience in Virology or Immunology preferred.
- Leadership in a launch setting with exceptional presentation skills, and outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Track record of developing KOL networks within specialty therapeutic areas.
- Successful track record of overseeing product launches and lifecycle management, preferably across several European countries/territories with different access challenges.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain scientific credibility while being commercially supportive, to communicate scientific results and effectively respond to data queries from customers and/or consultants.
- Experience in working in a dynamic, start-up environment is a strong advantage.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including strong formal presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including collaboration, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, strategic thinking, manages complexity, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Competent computer skills: Windows (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Email, Lotus Notes, etc.
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of other major European languages is an advantage.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Hermann Baer at +49 699 418 9070 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.