A brilliant multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Medical Director, to join their amazing team in Switzerland. This is a chance to join a top healthcare organisation who provide an innovative range of diagnostic solutions and medicines.
- Leading clinical teams and representing the clinical team to Project Teams
- Formulating Clinical Development plans for early clinical programs
- Leading and supervising the conduct of phase 1 or 2 trials
- Provide medical affairs support including medical and product-based training, provision of medical information service, etc.
- Act as an interface with local regulatory authorities and manage relationships with key external authorities
- Partner with Regulatory, Business Development, Market Access and other teams and provide them with scientific advice as needed
- Provide medical review for assigned regional commercial materials and medical materials for medical and scientific accuracy and consistency
- Interaction with Key Opinion Leaders and patient representative groups
Skills and Requirements
- Medical Doctor degree
- Post MD specialty or board certification in Neurology
- At least 6 to 10 years overseeing clinical trials in pharma
- Hands on experience with Phase 1, 2 and 3 trials (100 to 300 subjects) in neurodevelopmental indications, or neurodegenerative conditions
- Good interpersonal skills, including collaboration, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, strategic thinking, manages complexity, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Competent computer skills: Windows (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Email, Lotus Notes, etc.
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of other major European languages is an advantage.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kelechi Dyke Senior on 0203 854 0200 (5336) or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.