Medical Director - France - Oncology
Proclinical are recruiting for a Medical Director - France - Oncology to join a biotech organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Paris.
- Guide local reflection on pipeline assets as well as share information back to the leadership team and above country leads.
- Responsible for the country's medical budget.
- Produce and ethical and successful setting to form a positive team culture that will assist the execution of all approved business goals.
- Offer assistance for both the personal and professional development of team members when suitable.
- Collaborate with market access teams toward positive review and reimbursement of the company's portfolio through proactive external shareholder engagement and reimbursement proposals.
- Work alongside commercial shareholders to both outline and align to LOC priorities.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience in oncology within a pharmaceutical organisation.
- Educated to an advanced degree level in a clinical or specific field, ideally within oncology/hematology.
- Familiarity in a similar role where you successfully engaged in scientific exchange with external experts.
- A novel mindset with a can-do attitude.
- Current network / expertise on local oncology EEs.
- Leadership acquaintance with the capacity to lead change and drive performance.
- A background in clinical, medical and pharmaceutical science with the capability to swiftly adjust both specific and detailed expertise within these areas.
- Previous involvement with reviewing and efficiently discussing evidence-based remedies.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tom Russell at email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.