Medical Director Clinical Development Neurology
An exciting vacancy for a Medical Director Clinical Development Neurology has arisen with an international pharmaceutical research organisation. The establishment, which provides support to patients and their families living with the physical and social burdens of severe disease, is seeking for someone to work with their German office. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading company and provide innovative expertise across the medical field.
- Providing medical and scientific expertise into project and study teams to successfully develop and execute clinical development plans, including clinical study protocols and reports, regulatory submission documents, and other clinical documents.
- Ensuring the study-related safety of the subjects in the clinical trials through appropriate medical monitoring of studies on an ongoing basis.
- Providing training and ongoing input to all members of the Clinical Team and the Clinical Study Team on medical/scientific issues related to the therapeutic field in question.
- Serving as a key global medical/scientific spokesperson for the company with the internal and external community, including various regulatory and governmental agencies.
Skills and Requirements:
- Medical qualification (MD) required.
- Board certification or other relevant higher medical and academic qualification in neurology preferred.
- Experience in clinical practice in relevant discipline preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in biopharmaceutical industry in clinical development.
- Scientific curiosity and ability to innovate combined with attention to timelines, results, and added value.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tom Russell at +44 203 824 6104 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
£0.00 - £140000.00 per annum
An international biotechnology company is recruiting an EU Head Medical Affairs - Rare Diseases/Haemophilia to their European office.