Medical Compliance Lead
Proclinical are recruiting for a Medical Compliance Lead to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Zurich.
- Guide the evaluation and approval of managed access programs and guarantee international oversight of patient support programs.
- Serve as a process owner of electronic system to document approval of promotional and non-promotional resources such as Veeva PromoMats.
- Guarantee that Global Medical Affairs LMS curricula correspond to training requirements, user information is updates and GMA personnel accomplishes training in LMS.
- You will represent GMA in audit and inspection preparation, implementation and follow-up.
- Serve as a main point of contact for associates and regions, GMA and any other HQ functions concerning medical compliance subjects.
- Be a member of GMA Leadership team and international compliance committee CMRS.
- Discuss about cross-functional medical compliance subjects to local/regional medical directors and compliance contacts.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to an advanced degree level in a medical field.
- Demonstrable experience working within a pharmaceutical organisation.
- Familiarity within associate/regional and international medical affairs which involves accountabilities for medical compliance.
- Acquaintance with health care organisational compliance tasks.
- Leadership capabilities demonstrated in a past role.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Expertise on commercialisation and business practices.
- Know-how of regulatory affairs, drug safety, clinical research and quality management.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tom Russell at +44 203 824 6104.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.