Medical Communications Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Medical Communications Specialist with a pharmaceutical company located in Santa Monica, CA.
- Responsible for developing scientific content related to publications and scientific exchange tools (eg, slide decks for field use); planning and managing publications deliverables, advisory board meetings, investigator meetings, coordinating congress booth activities, along with other key deliverables.
- Work with medical directors, cross-functional stakeholders and medical affairs team members as well as external vendors.
- Experience in global publication planning and execution
- Experience organizing and conducting advisory board meetings, investigator meetings for medical affairs, clinical affairs
- Experience with organizing scientific congress booths or large events
- Conduct congress kickoff, alignment, and debrief sessions with key stakeholders
- Planning and executing investigator events
- Create and manage timelines to execute on meeting/congress deliverables
- Manage external vendors to support deliverable development
- Collaborate across stakeholders to drive timely execution of deliverables
- Achieve subject matter expertise in Cell Therapy to contribute to cross-functional, Global Publication Planning Team (GPPT) meetings, Product and Portfolio Management teams, and alliance partners to publish high-impact scientific and medical data
- Prioritize, execute, review, and edit key GPPT tactics consisting of congress abstracts and presentations and peer-reviewed manuscripts
Skills and Requirements:
- At least 3 years pharma experience in Medical Affairs, Oncology/Hematology preferred
- PharmD or PhD preferred but not required
- Experience with managing complex projects and timelines
- Experience with advisory board meetings
- Experience managing relationships with investigators and internal stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.