Medical Communications Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Medical Communications Associate located in Horsham, PA.
- Responsible for educational and scientific slide deck creation and management for the MSL organization. These scientific presentations consisting of internal or published data, competitive literature, and congress materials.
Skills and Requirements:
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 years working in scientific field and know medical and scientific terminology.
- Must be flexible.
- Must be proficient in PowerPoint, with outstanding slide design skills, this is a must.
- Experience in Word, Microsoft Office, Excel, Adobe Professional is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Understanding of scientific or medical terminology required.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Maya Smith at (+1) 267-405-6995 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.