Medical Affairs Research Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Medical Affairs Research Specialist with our client located in Irwindale, CA. Successful candidate will assist in in-vivo protocol execution and may develop or be a part of developing new processes/test fixtures or methods for medical device testing.
- Independently identifies data outliers, prepares data for statistical analysis for in-vivo study data.
- Interfaces with internal customers.
- Produce mathematical and computational modeling of cardiac systems using electromechanical design and controls.
- Responsible for ensuring personal and company compliance with all Federal, State, local and company regulations, policies and procedures for Health, Safety and Environmental compliance as well as develop a strong working knowledge of design controls and quality assurance standards of procedure.
- Has a working knowledge of good laboratory practices and operating room procedures.
- Willingness to develop an understanding of cardiac electrophysiology procedures and the products used.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS in the Sciences or Engineering or equivalent in an accredited Laboratory Science program.
- 2-5 years of Laboratory experience (Industry and/or Hospital); and/or related medical device development experience and/or training.
- Experience in cardiac biophysics, anatomy, and electrophysiology.
- Strong working knowledge with all of the programs listed: Microsoft office (specifically Excel and PowerPoint), statistical analysis tools such as SAS or Minitab, and working knowledge of Mathematical modeling MatLab software.
- Experience in working with soft tissue (handling, histology and fixation, including staining and dissection). Previous experience with Bioinstrumentation laboratory equipment.
- Experience in working with large animal and bench top models.
- Computer skills required.
- Good written and oral English communication skills essential.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Samantha Reader at (+1) 267-983-0134 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.