Medical Affairs Project Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Medical Affairs Project Manager with a pharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA. The Lead GMA Data Generation & Insights Strategy reports directly to Global Head of GMA Data Generation & Insights Strategy and shall be accountable for the strategic execution of MA-TA tactical plans with special focus on Data Generation, Insights Interpretation.
- Responsible for collaborating with Clinical Operations in regards to Registries conduct and ensure the alignment cross registries and cross functionally in term of timelines/budget and deliverables and alert head of MA Excellence on potential issues identified.
- Coordinate the strategic review of all MA-TA initiated studies by the Therapeutic Review Committee (TARC) including local and Regional studies and ESRs and ensure the appropriate evidence dissemination
- Collaborate with Medical TA in identifying Digital opportunities aligned with tactical plans and works cross-functionally for the vendors identification, selection, contracting and on defining the implementation strategy
- Coordinate monthly accruals and quarterly forecasting for Data Generation & Insights related activities
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree (Pharm D, MD preferred) in Life Sciences with 5 years minimum in Life Sciences
- Prior experience in Medical Affairs or in clinical development operations, investigator sponsored trial operations, field medical liaison role, project management or as a clinical trial manager/associate will be valuable
- Experience in Microsoft Office platforms, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.