Medical Affairs Project Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Medical Affairs Project Manager with a pharmaceutical company located in Boston, MA.
- The Global Medical Affairs Project Manager will provide support to strategy, operations, and will be responsible for project management.
- The Project Manager directly reports to Global Head of Medical Affairs Excellence
- The Project Manager will work closely with Medical Directors and provide feedback to relevant Therapeutic Area Heads regularly, which she/he has assigned in, about daily operations, activities, deliverables, and assigned responsibilities.
- The Project Manager will plan and manage projects or sub-projects under the general direction of the respective TA GMAL or the medical directors.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in science or business
- 2-5 years of experience in operations and planning, minimum of 2 years of experience in life sciences
- Strong communication, engagement, and organizational skills
- Team worker
- Project management skills and background strongly recommended
- Experience in Microsoft Office platforms, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.