Medical Affairs Project Coordinator
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Medical Affairs Project Coordinator with a leading biopharmaceutical company located in Redwood City, CA. As the Medical Affairs Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing operational and technical support in the area of Late Phase Research.
- Work closely with various TAs, departments (ie, Clinical Operations, Business Conduct) and regions, this position will harmonize and help improve MAR-related processes, tools and documents across the globe.
- Contribute to the monitoring of all online proposal submissions and provide updates as needed.
- Support PM Managers across TAs with preparing and running proposal review meetings and seminars.
- Maintain and update internal archives as well as track and summarize internal metrics for management and other internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with a diverse group of colleagues and balance priorities across several groups within and outside Medical Affairs to ensure compliant, high-quality, and timely proposal reviews.
Skills and Requirements:
- BA or BS (science degree preferred).
- Industry experience in Medical Affairs or Research is preferred but not required.
- Basic understanding of the role of Medical Affairs and familiarity with Late Phase Research is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills are required.
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and computer technical skills (in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook) are required.
- The ability to multitask on a number of projects with tight timelines while maintaining excellent attention to detail is required.
- Must be able to work independently and as a part of a team.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mary Jacobs at (+1) 312-291-4181 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.