Medical Affairs Manager - Breast Cancer
A global biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Medical Affairs Manager - Breast Cancer position in their office in Luton. The organisation focuses on developing treatments in the fields of oncology, cardiovascular & metabolic disease (CVMD) and respiratory fields, as well as actively participating in the fields of autoimmunity, neuroscience, and infection. This position offers an exciting opportunity to work with an innovative company whose medicines are used by millions of patients worldwide.
- Lead the Medical input to business strategic and operational planning for Breast Cancer, including development of the Medical Affairs plans.
- Lead delivery of clinical insight, customer focus and clinical governance into Medical and Business Unit objectives.
- Deliver TA/Brand objectives as outlined in Brand Medical Plans.
- Develop and deliver pre-launch and peri-launch medical plans and activities (some roles).
- Act to ensure GCP requirements are fully aligned with and in line with the local Quality Management System (QMS) SOP and all other AZ policies and Standards, including the ABPI Code of Practice.
- Develop and maintain scientific relationships with key customers to build customer insight and develop strategic partnerships.
- Develop and leverage medical insight from internal and external customers into Medical, Brand and Account Plans.
- Provide expert medical input into key Market Access activities (NICE/SMC, AWMSG submissions, formulary and protocol submissions etc).
- Leverage medical insight from internal and external customers into local evidence generation plans to support the development of the Breast Cancer value propositions for the UK.
- Lead the clinical input into the development of RWE proposals for local value demonstration/evidence generation, to support the development of Brand value propositions for the UK.
- Input high quality medical insights and direction into campaign development.
- Drive intelligent compliance through adherence to the ABPI Code of Practice.
Skills and Requirements:
- MD, Pharmacist or PhD/Biotechnology with strong scientific knowledge.
- Oncology experience.
- Extensive patient and customer insight through experience of working with the NHS.
- Proven ability to interact with external customers.
- Evidence of effective team working and accountability.
- Technical expertise in the allocated disease/therapy area.
- Experience of the pharmaceutical industry.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ed White at +44 203 854 2622 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
One of the largest biotech companies in the world is advertising a vacancy for a Medical & Scientific Affairs Manager / Advisor, Women's Health APAC, joining their team in Singapore.
An international consumer goods company is seeking to recruit a Medical Manager, Thailand to their office in Bangkok.
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Global Medical Lead to their office in Switzerland.