Medical Advisor - Physician Level 1
An attractive job opportunity has arisen at a leading multinational pharmaceutical company who is seeking a Medical Advisor to work at their UK site. The company employs 100,000 personnel across 150 countries, working across multiple therapy areas including cardiovascular, oncology, and respiratory.
- Working closely with your commercial colleagues to provide proactive input into the strategic management of the product, jointly agreeing, developing and implementing strategic direction within key therapeutic areas, allowing commercial aims and ambitions to be met.
- Good understanding of clinical development processes and of the changing healthcare environment in which the company in the UK operates.
- Providing authoritative opinion on medical, legal and regulatory matters to support your colleagues across the company in the UK, enabling them to comply with the relevant statutory requirements (e.g. ABPI Code of Practice, Medicines Act, EU Directives).
- Effectively developing relationships with key influencers and external organisations to ensure that the company retains a leading voice in the UK pharmaceutical industry.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kevin Hansberry at 0207 440 0636 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.