Medical Advisor - Physician
A top 10 global pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Medical Advisor. This organisation develops innovative products across multiple therapy areas including cardiovascular, oncology, and respiratory, and employs 100,000 staff globally. Based in the company's office in London, this position offers an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and bolster a career in the clinical field.
- Reporting to the Head of Medical affairs for a specific therapy area.
- Providing proactive input into the strategic management of the product, jointly agreeing, developing, and implementing strategic direction within key therapeutic areas, allowing commercial aims and ambitions to be met.
- Providing authoritative opinion on medical, legal, and regulatory matters to support colleagues across the company, enabling them to comply with the relevant statutory requirements (e.g. ABPI Code of Practice, Medicines Act, and EU Directives).
- Effectively developing relationships with key influencers and external organisations to ensure that the company retains a leading voice in the UK pharmaceutical industry.
Skills and Requirements:
- A good understanding of clinical development processes and of the changing healthcare environment.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Anna Bigiotti at +496994189029 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
West London, England
A top 10 global pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Medical Advisor.
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
A leading medical device company is advertising a vacancy for an International Field Application Specialist, based in their office in Frankfurt.