Medical Advisor, Oncology
A leading pharmaceutical client is searching for a Medical Advisor, Oncology to join their team in the UK. The company specialises in various therapy areas including oncology, neurology and gastroenterology, and employs several thousand across the globe.
- Support the approval of Oncology related materials and projects from initial concept discussion to final medical signatory.
- Participate in initiation and the implementation of Medical projects, working directly with HCPs in a wide range of non-promotional activities.
- Represent the company in a range of local, national and international activities.
- Act as a role model concerning compliance and good practice.
- Develop and maintain in-depth, up-to date scientific knowledge around relevant disease areas and products within those areas; use that knowledge to engage in scientific exchange with external experts and educate commercial and medical colleagues.
- Work closely with Marketing, MSLs, and Sales teams to support approval of materials and projects; this will include participating and advising in concept approval meetings to ensure project go smoothly through the approval process to successful implementation.
- Participate in the development and execution of the Medical Affairs plan.
- Support medical project including, but not limited to supporting Investigator Initiated Studies.
- Respond to requests for on- or off-label information in relation to company products in line with country SOP where applicable and in accordance with local compliance.
- Support HCP mapping and pre-launch activities for new OBG products.
- Brief or train a KOL to present regarding an OBG asset in an educational and/or promotional setting.
- Provide support for OBG studies and other research activities with HCPs.
- Organise or participate in regional OBG advisory board meetings.
- Discuss adverse events (AEs) reported in IISs or other EU studies.
- Organise/host/present at educational meetings e.g. post-congress meeting.
- Asist with manning a medical stand and handling medical/scientific questions from customers at local or international congresses.
- Work closely with OBG colleagues and provide necessary support to the Sales and Marketing team, clinical operations, and medical affairs teams.
Skills and Requirements:
- Must be a qualified medical signatory.
- Experience of working in an HCP focused environment.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Edward White at +44 203 854 2622 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
£0.00 - £97000.00 per annum
A leading biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting for a UK Medical Therapeutic Area Lead, Rare Diseases & Neurology.
£0.00 - £97000.00 per annum
A leading biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting for a UK Medical Area Lead, Oncology.
€0.00 - €100000.00 per annum
München (81249), Germany
A top 10 global pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Medical Advisor Oncology.