ProClinical are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading global pharmaceutical company that specialises in multiple therapy areas. They are currently looking to recruit a Medical Advisor to work in Zurich. The organisation offers an excellent rate of pay and have a strong reputation as an excellent company to work for.
- Supports compliance/quality assurance manager in case of audits together with Medical Director Medical Information
- Providing answers to medical inquiries and creating reports for Business Units / Business Intelligence
- Contact Service Center Konstanz and maintenance 1st level support for any FAQ
- Provide training on process / SOP and systems, as well as train employees in regard to copyright aspects
- Implementation of the new Veeva based Medical Information System (MyMedInfo)
- Ensure high quality professional communication when responding to medical inquiries
Skills and Requirements
- Physician (MD), veterinarian physician, PharmD, natural scientist (PhD)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry, 2 years of which in Medical Science Advisor or medical specialist experience
- Crucial that the candidate understands the Hematology environment and business model where the brand/s operate including working with a model
- Strong knowledge of applicable laws, regulations and codices for pharmaceutical industry
- Project management skills - to deliver within set time frames
- Excellent presentation and teaching skills and to represent the company in a professional manner at medical, scientific and public events
- Innovative, develops new ways of working and uses these to differentiate from competition
- Strong communicator and has an ability to engage both external and internal stakeholders
- Experienced in working with MS Office
- Fluent written & spoken German & English / French is a strong advantage
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Anna Bigiotti on +44 2038542470 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.