Medical Advisor, Dostarlimab
A top 10 global pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Medical Advisor, Dostarlimab. This organisation develops innovative products across multiple therapy areas including cardiovascular, oncology, and respiratory, and employs 100,000 staff globally. Based in the company's office in Germany, this position offers an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and bolster a career in the clinical field.
- Developing a Medical Affairs Plan respecting the global strategy but outlining the specifics for the country e.g. different standard of care, reimbursement timeline
- Planning and implementing local Medical Affairs activities within the agreed timelines and budgets, applying the knowledge of GSK, competitor products, therapeutic options, and understanding the disease environment.
- Active knowledge acquisition in the therapeutic area. Ability to interpret the results of studies in line with Evidence Based Medicine principles.
- Establishing, maintaining, and comprehending the management of medical/scientific relations with external experts, healthcare institutions, scientific societies, patient organizations, government officials, and senior regulatory authorities.
- Planning and executing Advisory boards/Scientific Engagement Workshop.
- Preparing and delivering scientific presentations in the field of therapeutic area and company products for external audiences.
- Giving own lecture as relevant active participant in symposia and congresses.
- Collaborating with the Marketing Department in the development of promotional and educational materials in line with the Pharmaceutical Law, company Code of Practice, and given guidelines.
- Supporting clinical research (protocol and CRF writing, adverse events, discussions with investigators, internal meetings) and Market Access department.
- Collaborating with the global team for scientific exchange and activity in the therapeutic area.
- Providing medical and scientific training to internal customers.
Skills and Requirements:
- Scientific degree (molecular biology or medical doctor).
- 3 years of relevant working experience in oncology medical affairs.
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of drug development, GCP, and regulations.
- Understanding of marketing principles and strategies.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kain Rix at +44 2038542623 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A global healthcare leader is seeking to recruit a CRP/CRS/Medical Advisor (ONCO) to their office in Finland.
A global healthcare leader is seeking to recruit a CRP/CRS/Medical Advisor (ONCO) to their office in Norway.
A global healthcare leader is seeking to recruit a CRP/CRS/Medical Advisor to their office in Norway.
Ravensburg (88212), Germany
A commercial-stage medical device manufacturer is seeking to hire an Device Support Specialist (DSS) to their office in Germany.