Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Materials Manager with a pharmaceutical company located in Boston, MA.
- Work with Management to aid the implementation and operational readiness of the new GMP WH. Develop optimal material flows between sites to ensure efficiency and compliance.
- Develop transition plan from 3rd party warehouses and external sites.
- Manage, lead, and coach a team of warehouse employees. Assign, monitor, and review progress and accuracy of work. Direct efforts and provide technical guidance on complex issues.
- Ensure all warehouse storage areas are inspection and audit ready. Provide support for Regulatory and Financial audits / inspections.
- Properly manage deviations, CAPAs, and document revisions. Work effectively with cross functional departments to complete investigations as necessary.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Operations Management, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working within a cGMP supply chain environment and/or with GCP regulations
- Strong understanding of storage and shipping of cold chain products in the Biotech/Lifesciences industry and the associated documentation requirements.
- Experience in cell therapy highly preferred.
- Knowledge of warehouse and distribution business processes.
- Strong working knowledge of common ERP systems.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.