Material Transfer Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Material Transfer Specialist with our client located in West Point, PA. Successful candidate will primarily interface with Planning, Logistics, Relationship Management and Quality.
- Define and establish metrics, measure and compare against benchmarks, monitor change control, and continuously optimize process.
- Assist in mentoring new Associate MTS positions.
- Gain thorough understanding of the Material Transfer Process and its relationship with other critical business interfaces.
- Global Management of Material Transfers. Ability to independently monitor and manage all transfers assigned from issuing to release.
- Ability to manage Material Transfer at the appropriate level of detail.
- Gain alignment with Demand / Supply Planning on Material Transfers Plans.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in related field or 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in clinical development and/or clinical supplies preferred.
- Prior supply chain, logistics, or operations knowledge is desired.
- Experience with SAP desired.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Samantha Reader at (+1) 267-983-0134 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.