Master Data Steward
An internationally known biotechnology company has an opening for a Master Data Steward job at their Swiss office. The company has a strong reputation for developing innovative therapies for neurological diseases and employs approximately 7,000 people worldwide. This is a contract position.
- Responsible for the availability and accuracy of product master data in support of the company's supply chain operations, ensuring business continuity and patient supply.
- Create material master data in Biogen's ERP system.
- Coordinate data enrichment workflows.
- Review master data changes to ensure data quality and the support of business users in master data related issues.
- Participate in business projects such as new product launches and onboarding of new supply chain partners.
- Advise the business on master data topics and execute necessary project activity.
- Train business users on master data standards and system use.
- Assist with authoring data standards, procedures, work instructions, and training materials.
Skills and Requirements:
- 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- Strong data entry and data management skills.
- Experience managing business critical data in enterprise systems (Oracle e-Business suite, Oracle Agile PLM and Oracle Product Data Hub); Experience using other enterprise systems such as SAP is acceptable.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Luke Saner at +443300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.