Marketing Solutions Digital Lead
A job vacancy for a Marketing Solutions Digital Lead has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in development of biological therapies.
- Develop and deploy the short- and long-term digital strategy in close collaboration with the transverse team
- Build and shape the internal digital environment to enable digital business transformation and adopt global strategies
- Drive local digital excellence throughout the by maximising the usage of omni-channel offerings.
- Deliver on National Digital events for external HCP stakeholders, in order to provide medical education and product expertise to the UK neurology community solutions within the UK and Ireland.
- Build strong internal stakeholder relationships to drive the cultural change and overcome potential barriers in a co-creational manner
- Actively contribute to EU communities, networks and project teams, when applicable, via insights collected through area activities and projects.
Skills and Requirements
- At least 3-4 years of relevant experiences in a digital working environment
- Bachelors' degree in business or digital marketing and digital communication required, or degree in Life Sciences
- Passionate about digitalization and transformative processes with an advanced knowledge of related trends
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Georgia Desjarlais on 02039670979 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv