Marketing Operations Associate Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Marketing Operations Associate Manager with a biotechnology company located in Weston, MA. A successful candidate will need to communicate openly with marketing and other cross-functional teams and provide consultative and tactical support. The role will serve as a strategic partner with the review team, marketing team, and all cross-functional stakeholders involved in the approval process to drive efficiency and ensure compliance. Additionally, they will be responsible for working with external agencies and vendors as projects route through the medical/regulatory/legal review process. They will also ensure that all reviews are done in compliance with standard operating procedures.
- Manage all aspects of the promotional material review process to ensure content and design are appropriate, accurate and consistent with all applicable regulations and laws and SOPs
- Work closely with marketing, regulatory, medical, legal and other cross functional stakeholders to drive an efficient and compliant review and approval of all promotional materials. Holds all parties accountable to SOPs
- Run regular PRC planning meetings to manage timely submissions and prioritization of agendas to meet business needs
- Facilitate and manages PRC meetings to effectively navigate timely & effective review of scheduled agenda
- Coordinate with external agencies to ensure pieces are submitted for review on time, dissemination ready, and with the appropriate documentation
- Set-up and manage inventory of printed promotional materials to ensure appropriate levels of access are set and compliance needs are met by facilitating a monthly annual review process of all materials
- Provide ongoing support for user questions and exhibits expertise in the process and online tool
- Provide in-depth analytics on cPRC performance and print material utilization to drive strategic decision making of what materials are being used by field-based personnel
- Share, provide training on, and document best practices and lessons learned to enhance overall functional and business success
Skills and Requirements:
- BA/BS required
- 4-6 years of experience in a pharmaceutical/biotech company. Direct involvement in Marketing and/or Marketing Operations is a plus
- Demonstrates a consistent ability to prioritize and multitask to enhance productivity and manage high volume workload in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Requires ability to influence without authority across multi-functional teams with both internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrates critical, creative thinking and problem-solving skills, and the ability to produce clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrates leadership in conflict resolution to facilitate effective outcomes
- Works with a sense of urgency, efficiency, and attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Veeva Vault or similar system strongly preferred
- May require working additional or off-hours for projects as required for business needs.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Zachary Hines at 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.