Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager with a biotechnology company located in Weston, MA. The ideal candidate will execute innovative strategic plans and hit the ground running to lead this complex product growth opportunity and produce measurable results
- Execute upon SOC initiatives but also requires the ability to collaborate and contribute to projects that focus on supporting the intersection between HCP, site of care team, patient and families
- Execute upon strategies aligned to the launch blueprint for accounts including strategies to support SOC excellence, education, access and reimbursement, infrastructure and operations, and key solutions to coordinate care
- Partner with new leadership to execute sophisticated / mission-critical marketing tactics to drive focused success by addressing market access challenges and complex therapy processes in a new therapeutic landscape
Skills and Requirements:
- A track record of success in SOC marketing and launch tactics, including implementation across the matrix
- A proven ability to prioritize and manage tactical execution across complex and innovative projects within a fast moving, challenging and energetic commercial environment (Experience managing complex work streams with cross-functional or external Business to Business (B2B) relationships a plus)
- Strong personal drive and be a highly collaborative, perceptive, problem solver and exhibit strategic insight and innovative agility
- Excellent communication skills that lead to proactive, clear internal and cross-collaboration communication
- Relevant marketing and/or progressive commercial experience
- Marketing experience in the biotech/healthcare industry is a plus. Oncology, Neurology, Diagnostic and/or Device experience a plus.
- Ability to analyze data and insight to drive key decisions and define/refine crisp strategy.
- Work well within a fast paced and dynamic environment with an ability to have an impact in a short space of time.
- Must exhibit peer leadership skills, ability to perform in fast paced environments and ability to influence without authority.
- Self-starter who functions well both independently or within a team.
- Strong project and vendor management track record, including resource allocation and fiscal management. Owns relationships with relevant vendors, business partners, and provides input into assessments and RFP decisions.
- Strong scientific/medical aptitude is desirable, as is the ability to communicate complex scientific/medical concepts in a clear and concise manner.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Amanda Rivera at 267-435-8555 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.