Marketing Communications Manager
A globally renowned pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Marketing Communications Manager to their office in Switzerland. The organisation works across a range of industries, from medical devices to pharmaceutical and consumer goods, and operates in over 60 countries. This position offers an exciting opportunity to work with a prestigious and historic pharmaceutical establishment and provide real regulatory expertise.
- Ensuring continually deployment of the MDR Plan through consistent excellence in project management.
- Supporting the Global Strategic Marketing group in regards of the EU MDR compliance.
- Working closely with the functional business leads to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the solution deployed in support of the business goals and objectives.
- Performing the required activities and generates the appropriate product development documents to ensure compliance with national and international regulations related to medical devices (EU MDR).
- Performing MDR specific projects and functions as assigned by the group manager.
- Assuring information exchange between internal partners, e.g Operations, PDEs, Regulatory Affairs, Design Transfer, etc.
- Updating and reviewing the below listed items, o labeling material (LMD & IFU) using Agile, o PLF process including F-S813 and o Marketing Material using EOS.
- Driving the changes and facilitate release of the updated documents in PLM.
- Knowing and following all laws and policies that apply to one's job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience in an Medical Device regulated environment.
- Minimum of a B.A. /B.S. in Business/Marketing or equivalent.
- 1-3 years professional experience in related technical or scientific discipline.
- Proven exceptional written and oral presentation skills.
- Certificates in Project Management will enhance candidacy but are not a requirement.
- Demonstrates leadership qualities including confidence, transparency, integrity, innovation, passion, patience and tenacity.
- Strong knowledge and skills in MS Office.
- Strong knowledge and skills in PLM system, Agile PLM and SAP is required and Windchill, Adaptive will enhance candidacy.
- Must be highly organized, creative, articulate and analytical.
- Strong interpersonal and diplomatic skills.
- Ability to multi-task independently with minimal supervision in a matrix organization.
- Some flexibility in working hours is required.
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills.
- Able to follow change management for internal guidelines.
- Language proficiencies: Spoken English and written German is a plus.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact James Wilson at 0203 762 2703 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.