Market Research Manager
A leading biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Market Research Manager to their office in Shanghai. The organisation is devoted to the development of a new generation of innovative drugs and prides itself on its broad immune-oncology pipeline. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading organisation.
- Strategic insight through understanding of the business environment
- Market research methodologies and design.
- Market research project management.
- Awareness, utilisation and integration of secondary data sources.
Skills and Requirements:
- University graduate or above.
- 8+ year experience either in research agency or in-house research department or both
- Related experience on oncology / specialty care will be plus.
- In-depth knowledge of market research methodology and project leading and execution capability.
- Strong internal communication skill and pharmaceutical industry business sense.
- Good command of agency work and communication, time management and responsibility of high-quality delivery.
- Strong influence ability and high level of integrity.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ruby Chen at firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.