Market Access Value Proposition Manager
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Market Access Value Proposition Manager to join a renowned biopharmaceutical company who have approximately 25000 employees placed in over 170 countries, this particular role will be based in Maidenhead. This diverse company who specialise in research and development focus on producing strong clinical performances, assessable patient benefits and economic value.
The purpose of this Market Access Value Proposition Manager role is to enable patients and clinicians to access the company's brands by implementing product launch access strategies. As a core brand team member, ensure the access strategy remains relevant post launch, working closely with all key functions in the brand team and across the market access division.
- Implementation of the pre-launch access plan with a focus on the development and roll out of early payer communications
- Advanced Budgetary Notification
- Value Proposition
- Budget Impact Model
- Payer engagement and insight gathering
- As a core brand team member, lead on evolving the access strategy to ensure patient access is maintained through the life cycle of the product.
- Ensure the value proposition for the brand remains current and evolves to continuously meet payer needs
- Responsibility for defining and delivering key market access initiatives and KPIs .
- Co-lead of the brand planning process, working in partnership with Marketing and Medical to facilitate the planning process and deliver the final presentation at ALT review.
- Working with internal stakeholders and external agencies to develop materials, messaging, tools and programmes to deliver market access objectives through the infield team, as well as other communication channels
- Ensuring infield team are fully supported through briefing and training on materials, tools and programmes, as well as providing field visit support to drive successful implementation of initiatives
- Continually seeking to evolve the company's understanding of payer needs and NHS landscape through research, meetings and direct customer contact and sharing this knowledge with the brand team.
- To ensure all critical access stakeholders in WEC and Global are engaged with and communicated to on the UK access strategy for the brand and involved at key points to support with key decisions.
Skills and Requirements:
- Proven UK market access experience
- Pharmaceutical marketing experience
- Knowledge of the structure needs and agendas of NHS funding systems, payers and influencers across the UK
- Good understanding of the therapeutic area
- Experience in managing complex projects and delivering to deadlines
- Ability to analyse market and product data/information and create strategic recommendations and plans to maintain access to brand.
- Understands clinical data and comfortable working with numbers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to monitor performance and adapt plans to external and internal changes
- Ability to build productive relationships with all key stakeholders across the business
- Able to use MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Educated to degree level in a Life Science subject
- Additional qualification in Marketing or another Business qualification desirable
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Harry Williams on +44 203 854 0102 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Brand Director Oncology position
£400.00 - £450 per day
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a GxP Quality Audit Manager position
Up to £0.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Director, Business Development position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a QC Lab Tech position
Foster City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Event Planner II position
£0.00 - £140000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Senior Director CMC position
£0.00 - £80000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Senior Manager CMC position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Manager Clinical Operations position