Market Access Consultant
An international pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Market Access Consultant, based in Oxford. This is an exciting opportunity to partner with an industry leading marketing access consulting team that consistently delivers high-quality work.
- Take the lead on developing qualitative deliverables and supporting the Data Science & Digital team in the development of quantitative models.
- Oversee line management responsibility of a team of 3-4 Associate Consultants and Research Associates.
- Responsible for organising team resources to assist the Account Director in generating a team financial target. This will involve identifying and winning opportunities from both existing clients and new clients.
- Support the selection, development and retention of our talented consulting team.
Skills and Requirements:
- A minimum of 4-5 years UK market access experience (Agency/Consultancy).
- Solid knowledge of the changing NHS landscape and its practical implementation at a local level.
- Experience of both pre and post-launch market access strategy development and implementation.
- Strong understanding of the principal concerns/needs of current/emerging payers and their influence over local drug decision making.
- Strong experience of developing the messages and materials required to engage with local payers to drive funding and access to pharmaceutical products.
- A commercial mindset with a strong understanding of how to identify and convert business development opportunities within the Pharma industry.
- Excellent ability to work with and interpret external data sources (e.g. NHS data and Real-World Evidence).
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Harry Williams at +44 203 854 0102 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.